- Asparagus 1 bunch – about 10 to 12 stalks- only tender ends
- Green peas 1 cup (I used Frozen)
- Eggs 4
- Cilantro a handful washed and cut small
- Basil leaves a handful washed and cut small
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Chili Powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Fried onion 1/2 cup
- Garlic 2 cloves peeled and cut in smallest possible pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil 1/4 tsp
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Keep 6 cups of water for boiling Break the asparagus holding both ends so you get the tender part. Cut the asparagus into 1 to 1/2 inch pieces and add to boiling water and let boil for couple of minutes. Remove and run cold water over it and keep aside.
Beat the eggs in a small bowl and keep aside. Add the spices to eggs and whisk for couple of minutes. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil and add the Garlic and saute for a minute. Before the Garlic burns add the asparagus and green peas. Saute for 3 minutes or so. Spread the Asparagus and Peas evenly around the pan. Pour the eggs mixture evenly in the skillet and put it in the oven. It should take about 15 to 17 minutes. Keep a watch though after 12 minutes and when it looks done, take it out. Serve warm and Enjoy.