Have you ever met someone from your past and suddenly felt like some missing pieces of puzzle fell into place? Or have you ever went to a new place, a place you have never ever been before and thought you belonged? Have you ever wondered why things happen in a certain way and why we meet certain people and not the others? Do you ever wonder about how many secrets the Universe is holding.
The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing – Socrates
This 5 minutes recipe is pretty much the best I have in my arsenal when I am faced with hungry kids and little time. I am sure almost every Mom knows this recipe but I was thinking if I could just bring a smile to one Mom’s face with this recipe, it’s going to be worth it.
- Marshmallows 1 dozen
- Candy Melt 1 package (I used Wilton)
- Cookie Sticks about a dozen
- Sprinkles 1 tbsp each stick
- A handful of Candy Melt makes about 8 sticks.
- In a microwave proof bowl, pour the Candy melts and microwave at 50% of power. First about 2 minutes and then add 45 second intervals. Between each interval, mix and check consistency. It should be pour-able consistency.
- If the consistency is thicker than desired, you can add 1 tsp of Canola oil or Grape seed oil for each handful of Candy Melts.
- In the meanwhile, push the Cookie stick through one Marshmallow each about half way through. Make sure it holds the S’more.
- Once Candy melt is ready, hold each Marshmallow with the end of the stick over the Candy Melt bowl. With a Tablespoon, pour the Candy Melt over each S’more until all sides are coated properly.
- Once coated, sprinkle the Sprinkles on top as desired. This is totally optional. If you are using pretty colored Candy melt, forgo this step or you can use colored sugar too.
- Dry the marshmallows either on a rack or making it stand upright in a glass, stick end down.
- You can also place it in the fridge for fast drying.