Vegan Couscous Salad.
On Sunday it was unseasonably warm. We had Chocolate Chip pancakes for breakfast and went for a walk. Still clad in warm gear, mind you but not shivering in the cold. I hoped I won’t get a call from Office asking for some urgent questions to be answered. My wish was granted until we got back home. The girls wanted what they think is a gourmet meal of Mac and Cheese so it was just me and the hubs. I put together this Vegan couscous Salad. So simple and healthy and yet so colorful and flavorful.
On another note, how is your holiday planning going? Are you hosting any lunches/dinners? I am spent late Sunday night menu planning for couple of parties that I am hosting this month. Such a glorious month this is and everyone seems to be a wee bit happier.
Head down below to see the awesome recipe for Vegan Couscous Salad
Why is this recipe awesome?
- Ready in 20 minutes!
- Amazingly delicious!
If you like to see more Salad recipes, click below
Vegan super simple and delicious Couscous salad
- 1 Cup Couscous uncooked
- Water as per package instructions to make Couscous
- 5 Tbsp Red Onion or per taste
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 Cup Cucumber cut small pieces 1 cup per person
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper cut small
For the dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- Salt and Pepper per taste
- Prepare Couscous per package instructions. Let it cool until warm and not hot.
- Mix all the Dressing ingredients and whisk for couple of minutes.
- Mix Couscous, Cucumber, Red Pepper and Red Onion.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and mix.